I found this questionnaire online so I thought I would have some fun...
FIRSTS:
Is this your first baby?: yep
How did you find out you were pregnant?:pregnancy test
What kind of pregnancy test did you take?: Walmart brand?
How many?: 1
Who did you tell first?: Nick
Who was with you when you found out?: By myself
How far along were you when you found out?:Around 5 weeks
My BABY:
Due date?: April 18th
Boy or girl?: Girl
Any names?: Ava, Avrie, Nicole, Parker...
Any ultrasounds?: 3 or 4
Who do you think baby will look like?: Not sure.... but Nick and my mom think she looks like me from the 3D ultrasound.
Have you and dad felt baby move?: All the time
MISCELLANEOUS:
Did you have morning sickness?: Yes I did.
Did you have any cravings?: Orange Juice, Starbursts, and Ice Cream (but lets be honest I always want Ice Cream)
Did you have any mood swings?: Sometimes.
Have you bought anything for baby yet?: Just Seahawk Jersey and Diaper Bag
How long could you wear your regular clothes?: I can still wear some of my regular shirts. I just stopped wearing my regular pants this week.
Are you ready for baby?: nope ha
Have you had your baby shower yet?: Not yet... have two this month.
How far along are you now?: 30 weeks 4 days
1 comment:
Yay! I love reading things like this. It's so neat. I like the names you've been thinking about. I can't believe you are 30 weeks! That's soooo soon.
Post a Comment