Sunday, November 4, 2012

Days Of Fun.

Day One Of Fun:

Levi is leaving on his mission... real soon. It just so happens that Nick and Levi decided to have a last party together before he left. They decided to have a day were we used nothing but coupons that we had. It was delightful. Levi and Cleo came over Friday night we watched T.V. and played Mario. The next morning we woke up and went to Planet Play in Draper. 

Let me tell you what... it was a lot of fun. Planet Play has all you can eat Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Ice cream, Slushies, and my favorite... Dr. Pepper!! We ate so much food. Then we played some mini golf, laser tag, and mini bowling. Me and Cleo didn't do go cart racing because we felt really special because us four were the only adults there without kids. So we let the boys go ahead without us. It was hilarious watching them. I am not going to lie the Fawcett's were undefeated in every event. 

By the time our day was over we were all exhausted. And we all needed a nap. But I am so glad I got to spend time with my cute little brother. 

Now for some Pictures:

Levi and Cleo
All you can eat.
Race Time
Indian family

Day Two Of Fun:

I love corn mazes! And I love the fall! So one day after work Nick and I went to Cornbelly's in Lehi. We decided that we might be getting a little old for corn mazes without children or a group of people. Because well... we looked a little weird by ourselves.  But it was still delightful. 

This year the theme at Cornbelly's was the election. Don't worry Nick and I were pros at finding our way threw the maze. After we made our way out we wondered around and played with the toys (like I mentioned we are getting too old). Once we got too cold we went to dinner. We ended up at Costa Vita. It was a lot better than I remember it being. It was actually very yummy. 

It was a nice break for the every day mumbo jumbo (is that the right term?). I love going on dates with Nick. And like I mentioned I love corn mazes. I can't wait for next year... maybe I will borrow a niece and nephew so we don't look so ridiculous. 

And more pictures:






1 comment:

Shantel said...

Next year we should go together. Seriously, Cornbellies is like right across from my house. Glad you had fun with Levi!