Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Life.

Life has been pretty crazy lately. We have been crazy busy and on the go. So there is some catching up to do. And this post might be all over place. 

1. We got family pictures done. Jan wanted them done again so we did it to make her happy. I haven't got the pictures back of our whole family. But I do like these. 






2. Levi went on his mission. I don't know why but Levi leaving was really hard on me. A lot harder then when Andy left. I think its because he is my little brother and I worry about him. But don't worry he is enjoying the MTC and is learning a lot. He is the zone leader and will be going to Canada soon. He actually asked me to make him a blog about his mission so I have been working on that. Feel free to check it out eldercragun.blogspot.com 





3. We have been stressed. First my car breaks down. We fix it. We register Nicks car. Then his car breaks down. In fact there is no point in fixing it. So we are on the market for a new car. Lucky us my parents are letting us borrow one of their cars until we find one. We have been looking for a new place to live in SLC. We found a place. Now on to the moving process. Nicks phone broke. He got a new one. It broke. T-mobile and Wal-mart were being lame so he went about a week without a phone. Him not having a phone was a giant pain in the butt. Even though I have insurance I have to pay almost $300 for going to the hand specialist. Things just piling up and its been super frustrating. But I keep telling myself it could be a lot worse. I am trying to stay positive and think about all my many blessings.

We like this car so far

Our new apartment complex

Nicks new phone


Anyway... Thats is what has been going on in with the Fawcetts. 

1 comment:

Shantel said...

Bummer about the stress and the cars and the phone. But... Cute pictures!