Friday, February 1, 2013

Weekend Fun.

Kiersten is leaving on her mission soon. I am real sad about this. I miss her already. Fist Levi and now her?! The Cragun home is going to be so lonely. Anyway, Kiersten came up and spent a few days with me and Nick for one more party before she leaves.

Thursday: I got off work to have Kiersten and Nick waiting for me. We went to dinner at the Olive Garden. We pigged out. We ended up bringing our whole meal home because we ate too much salad and bread sticks. After the Olive Garden we went to the mall. We went to a bunch of different stores just looked around. Then we went off to Cold Stone. I love Ice Cream. Needless to stay we were full. We got home and what do we see. Nick had a huge hole in his pants. When I say huge I mean huge!! Nick said he heard his pants rip on our way to the mall but he thought it was just a little hole because his pants were way old. Me and Kiersten were laughing our heads off. Nick said he noticed people staring at him. We also played Phase 10 and watched Netflix.

Friday: Nick and Kiersten met me for lunch at one of my favorite places... Chick-fil-a. After lunch I went back to work. Nick and Kiersten went to Les Miserables. They said they were the only ones there that were not retired. When I got off work we just hung out and watched about 7 hours worth of How I Meet Your Mother. Thank you Netflix.  We ended up going to bed at like 2 in the morning.

Saturday: I went with Kiersten to a appointment she had in Provo. Then we met up with Stacie and Sam at the Cheesecake Factory. I love Cheesecake. It was fun getting us all together. After lunch we went to hangout with Nick before he had work. Then for dinner we went to Cafe Rio. I learned a lot on  this trip to Cafe Rio. I learned to trust myself more. I thought I knew where Cafe Rio was but I second guessed myself. So I put it in the GPS. The GPS was taking us all over Salt Lake. To a Cafe Rio miles and miles away from my house. Eventually we got it right. And it was right where I thought it was. ha. Once we got home we put in Boy Meets World. I didn't last very long. I was asleep fast.

Sunday: We woke up and hurried to church. Came home and Kiersten had to pack up and leave. Nick and I were sad to see her go. When she left it really started to hit me. This is the last time Kiersten and I will be able to have Netflix marathons and spend days together for a couple of years. When she gets back who knows where Nick and I will be. I am really going to miss her.

Nicks hole in his pants
Phase 10


Cheesecake 

2 comments:

Shantel said...

How crazy that she is leaving so soon. It looks like you had a great time together - I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who has Netflix marathons.

Also, I LOVE your bangs. I have probably already said this before, but they are so cute. Soon you will have to come visit us in our new house - as soon as we aren't homeless anymore.

Kierst said...

.... This made me sad... but happy at the same time because those were good times! OH Nicky....