Nick and I had a blind Dr. Pepper test. We wanted to see if we could tell the difference between them by the taste. We used: Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet vanilla cherry Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper Bold, Dr. Pepper Cherry, Mr. Pibb, and the original Dr.Pepper.
Nick closed his eyes and I would hand him a can he would taste it and then tell me what he thought it was. I then would write down what I gave him and his response. Then we switched. Nick got a couple right. I however got them all right except I mixed up Diet Dr.Pepper and Dr. Pepper Bold.

But Nick wanted to test me again . He handed me one and I said, "Dr.Pepper." He handed me another one I said, "You handed me the same one! Thats Dr. Pepper" He told me he didn't. But then he handed me another one. And I again I was like, "Thats Dr. Pepper." Nick again said he didn't do that. Then he handed me two more. And I guessed them. After Nick was laughing so hard and said, " You got them all right! I tried to trick you and I gave you Dr. Pepper three times in a row and you still got it right." We thought it was pretty funny.
1 comment:
I love this so much! I'm impressed. We are Dr. Pepper loving people around these parts as well. It is easily our favorite treat. This looks like you guys had so much fun.
Post a Comment