Over Labor Day Nick and I went with his family on a list minute trip to Yellowstone. We have all been wanting to go for a while so we decided why not? On the way there we stopped at Bear World. I haven't been there since I was kid. It was cool getting so close to the animals. Then we were back on the road to Yellowstone.
We did the Yellowstone thing. Walked around, looked at all the different sights. Went down and then back up close to 400 stairs. It kicked my butt. Drove around and searched for wild life. Ate a ton of food got ice cream etc. And of course we saw Old Faithful. On our way back home we stopped by Jackson Hole. We walked around for a bit and then had dinner then finished our trip home.
Here are some pictures from our little trip:
 |
| Bear World |
 |
| Old Faithful erupting |
 |
| Jackson Hole |
 |
| Bear World |
1 comment:
What a fun trip! I love that you guys have so much fun together. And also, LOVE your bangs. (I've probably told you that many times, but it's still true!)
Post a Comment