Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Three Years....

A little over three years ago Nick got on his knee and asked me to marry him. And even though I didn't say yes {like seriously I never said yes}.  We couldn't be happier as cliche as that might sound. Yes there are times Nick annoys me. Yes there are times I drive Nick crazy. But we honestly wouldn't change it for anything.

This year we decided since we weren't going on a trip we would spend the whole week celebrating. Let's be honest... I love celebrating and find any excuse I can to do so. So that's what we did. Day 1. We went to our favorite Cafe Rio. The best Cafe Rio ever! They give you so much food there! We love it. Day 2. Our actual anniversary. I picked Nick up from work and we got movie theatre popcorn. And picked up a pizza. Got drinks then went home to watch one of my favorite movies, When in Rome. We also exchanged gifts. He got me this necklace I was dying to have! And I got him this cool poster I made of all our trips outside of Utah so far. Now we just need to find a place to hang it.  Day 3. Nick picked me up from work and surprised me with gerber daisys. They are my favorite flower. Then we went to City Creek and walked around temple square. After we went to dinner to Tuccies. It was soooo good. We loved it. Day 4. We had dinner at Mochies. They have been featured on the Food Network. It was way good. Then we went home and played games. Day 5. We got blizzards. Nick and I love Blizzards! They are so good. Then we went to The Mandrain which was pretty good. After that we went to a movie. I can't remember what one. Ha. I think that's all the celebrating we did. I might have missed some. 

I can't believe we have been together for almost 5 years and married for 3. Time has gone by so fast. I will never forget Testing Center Boy walking into the testing center. And getting all excited and nervous. And so glad I got to be the one that helped him. Seriously I'm so glad I got to be the one to help him...







1 comment:

Shantel said...

So cute! Happy anniversary you guys. I'm glad you got to do so much celebrating. You are perfect for each other.