Who doesn't love the fall?! I dare say no one!! Some of my favorite things to do in the fall are driving in the canyon and looking at all the leaves. I think the bright yellow ones are my favorite. I love going to corn mazes... Cornbelly's is my favorite. I know I might be "too old" to love something so childish like Cornbelly's. But I love it! I basically love anything that I get to do with Nick and the rest of our family. And so far this fall I have got to spend a lot of time with Nick and our family.
We spent some time at the State Fair with the Cox family. Nick and I also went on a day trip to Promontory Point and Antelope Island. It was so much fun!! I haven't been since I was a kid. Nick had never been to Promontory point so it was a fun adventure. Nick and I also got the chance to ride up the canyon. It was so beautiful. We went for a little walk and enjoyed all the colors.
 |
| State Fair |
 |
| Promontory Point |
 |
| Antelope Island |
 |
| Millcreek |
I also went with Stacie and the girls to Gardner Village in West Jordan. I think that's what its called. I also went with the Durrance family to Cornbelles. like I said... I love that place. Some friends in our ward had a Halloween party that we got to go to.
 |
| Girls Night |
 |
| Cornbelly's |
1 comment:
Looks like you are having such a good Fall! I'm so glad. And the pictures of you and Nick up Millcreek? SO pretty. I absolutely love them.
Cornbellies is basically our next-door neighbor. Let me know next time you are in the area. I'd love to see you, even if it's just for a couple of minutes.
Post a Comment