Thursday, June 12, 2014

Confessions of a girl

Confession.... I love getting flowers!! I know thats such a typical girl thing. But I love them. I love getting them for birthdays, anniversaries, valentines, when I am sad, and for no reason at all. I just love them. I will never forget when Nick and I were dating and he was living in Ephraim and I was living in Provo. I hated living so far away from him. I came home one day from work and school and there was this beautiful bouquet of flowers on the kitchen table. And they were for me!! It made me so happy knowing that he was thinking of me all the way in Ephraim. 

The one thing about flowers is they don't last long enough. It makes me so sad when they start dying. I hate to throw them away! I want them forever. That is why every time I get flowers I have to take a picture of them so I have them forever. 

A little over a week ago Nick got me this beautiful bouquet. He surprised me with them the day my grandma passed away. I love them so much!! The flowers are now starting to die and I'm sad. I don't want to throw them away. They represent something to me. I can't explain. Sadly soon all I will have of those flowers is the picture I took. I think they are my favorite ones he has given me. I know this post is random and dumb. But I am writing this as I am looking at my flowers wishing they would live forever. 

1 comment:

Shantel said...

Reading this set me on the verge of tears! So sweet. I wish that your flowers would live forever for you. So glad that you found Nick, he's perfect for you.