There is three other Mormon couples in our apartment complex. What are the odds? There are so many apartments, town homes etc. and we picked this one. And these couples welcomed us with open arms. All the husbands are attending MUSC. So they know what me and Nick are going through. And I love that we get to have "Sunday family dinners" with them.
I am so grateful for the other ward members I have got to know and befriend. Hanging out by the pool, walking around the mall, girls nights, etc. Its so nice having people to do things with and hangout with especially when Nick is super busy.
This weekend my gratitude for these people is overwhelming. Stacie had her 3rd baby girl yesterday. And it makes me sad that I have no idea when I will be able to meet her... hopefully Christmas 2016. But last night we were able to go to dinner with some families in the ward. And got to watch some of the BYU game together. And then today we went to Legare Farms with a bunch of friends from the ward. There were hay rides, a pumpkin patch, animals to feed, a corn maze, and more fall activities. It was a lot of fun. Just hanging out with friends spending some time with Nick (boy I miss him) was just what I needed. Then the cherry on top... I was at home after all the fun making one of my favorite things... Sanpete Turkey. When a friend from the ward stopped by to bring us some cookies! Nick and I have been in many different wards as a married couple. But none of them have been like this. I am so grateful, I can't say it enough!
| The newest member of our family |
| Russ and Nick ( Legare Farms) |
| The Girls |

1 comment:
I'm so glad that you've found such a great ward family. It's obvious that it makes a huge difference. Yay Fall!
Post a Comment