We got our apartment all put together. It took some creativity to figure out where to put everything... but I think we figured it out. Now if we could just find our 2 boxes of unopened Q-Tips...
We went to the beach as much as possible. We both love the beach. I love listening to the waves crash. Its just so relaxing. Luckily we have lots of beaches to chose from.
| Isle Of Palms |
| Folly Island |
![]() |
| Angel Oak |
We experienced NASCAR. Nick is the type of person that 1. Wants to try everything at least once. 2. Wants to experience different cultures and traditions. I think thats why he loves to travel so much. And thats why he wanted to go to a NASCAR race. It was different. So many people!! We ran into a really nice couple while we were parking. I am so grateful to them. They helped us find where to go. They gave us tips...1. Ear plugs. 2. Keep wallet in your front pocket. 3. Keep your personal belongs in your eye site at all times. Luckily we got tickets in the family sections where they can't drink.... because this couple also told us that people will throw beer when they get mad. They also told us that NASCAR is a week event. They have parades and tailgate. And a lot of the people tailgating don't actually go to the race they just go to party. On our way out we ran into them again. And they invited us to go to the race with them next year. All I can say is out of all the people I saw there 80% looked homeless. The race hadn't even started yet.. heck we weren't even in the gates yet when Nick and I saw a lady pee her pants! And she didn't even care she was so drunk. I am so glad we don't drink.
Fort Sumter with my aunt and uncle. My aunt Shanna and uncle Don went on a month long road trip. They made stops all along the way visiting family. They just spent a half day in Charleston. We went to Fort Sumter a fort in the Civil War. It is an island and it was pretty cool. After Fort Sumter we went to dinner and off they went to Virginia. Nick couldn't come with us because of school.









No comments:
Post a Comment