A few weekends ago my mom and sisters threw me a baby shower. Because I was unable to actually be there we had a shower via FaceTime. For my shower I registered at Target and Babies R Us. My family used my registry and just had my gifts shipped to me. Then at the shower we just FaceTimed each other. And they watched me open the gifts. It was pretty cool being able to see my aunts, cousins, nieces, sisters etc. Technology is awesome. The baby got pretty spoiled and we are so grateful for our amazing family.
Last Saturday a couple girls from the ward threw me another baby shower. It was adorable. We had veggies, fruit cups (in champagne glasses), ham and swiss sliders, raspberry lemonade, and cake pops. It was so fancy. And so perfect. Once again baby girl got spoiled. A couple ladies from the ward made a quilt. I was thinking about how cool that is. Someday 5 or 10 years from now who knows where we will be living. We could be in Texas, California, or whatever. And the baby will have a quilt from our ward family in Charleston. I am just so grateful for my friends here in Charleston.
 |
| Family Shower Invite |
 |
| Ward Shower Invite |
 |
| The Shower Decor |
 |
| Most of the girls |
1 comment:
I'm glad you have so many people to spoil you and baby girl. How neat that those ladies made you a quilt!
Post a Comment