Saturday morning we woke up and had Kneaders for breakfast. It was so good! Then I went off and got my hair cut while Nick and Levi just relaxed. When I got home we went on a hike. We thought it was going to be 2 hour hike... nope 5 hours! It probably took us 30 minutes just to hike to the trail head. There were times I wanted to give up and head back especially when we got to the snow. But I'm glad I didn't. I was telling Nick on our way back down how grateful I am I got to spend time with two of my favorite people. In less than 5 months I will not be able to just go out and hike with Levi whenever we want. It was nice being able to just talk and hangout and enjoy the sun for 5 hours. After the hike we went to Spitz for dinner. We love that place. If you ever go get the Street Cart Fries. They are my favorite thing to get there. By the time we got back we were all exhausted. We fell on the couch and fell asleep pretty fast.





1 comment:
Fun! I especially love the last couple of pictures you guys took. It's fun to have a third person around so you can get some neat pictures. Levi is SO big!
Post a Comment