Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Ephraim Time

 A couple of weeks before we moved we spent it with the Craguns in Ephraim. It was a blast. Stacie and her family spent a lot of time in Ephraim with us. Jills kids were all in town for a while. We got to spend time with everyone before we left.

We went to parades. Even got to see my cute nieces in a parade. Had lots of good food. Of course we had to have lots of Roys aka Fat Jacks. We went to the aquarium. Went up to Logan for a day trip. Played lots of games. There was hikes, golf, fireworks, s'mores and shooting and just a lot of fun. I am so glad I got the chance to spend time with my amazing family.

Mona Parade  

This cute girl rode her bike in the parade
So did this cute girl


Aquarium 



Fireworks for the 24th







This Stud

Botchie Ball








ROYS!!! Major heart eyes
Maple Canyon
Golfing at Palisades  





S'mores

 Saying good bye to my sweet grandpa...
that was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. 

No comments: