Thursday, September 10, 2015

Food List

Nick and I made a list of our favorite places to eat in Utah. And we made it our goal to eat at each of those places before we moved. Well we did it. It was quite the list. I tried to take a picture of each of the places to document it. I missed a few. Side note: I already miss Cafe Rio and Roys!

Not Pictured: The Mandrain (Bountiful), Joy Luck (Bountiful) Wok Lin (Bountiful), Red Iguana (Salt Lake), The Pie (Salt Lake), Penny Ann Cafe (Salt Lake), Guru's (Provo), Setabello (Salt Lake/ Farmington), R&R BBQ (Salt Lake), Spitz (Salt Lake), Lucky 13 (Salt Lake), Sushi Monster (Farmington), Kneaders (multiple locations), Saturday Waffles (Salt Lake), Mo Betta (multiple locations), and Sills Cafe (Layton).

Pats BBQ (Salt Lake)
Moochies (Salt Lake/
might have a new location in Utah County)

Burger Bar (Roy)
Segfrieds (Salt Lake)
Ruths Diner (Salt Lake)
Black Bear Diner (St. George/ might have a new location
in Utah County)
Sonny Boys (Ceder City)
Cafe Rio (multiple locations)
Tepanyaki (Lehi / Salt Lake)
Maddox (Brigham City)
Lone Star Taqueria (Salt Lake)
The Park Cafe (Salt Lake)
Crown Burger (multiple locations)
Bruges (Salt Lake)
Das Cafe (Spring City)
Roys (Ephraim)

1 comment:

Shantel said...

Yum! Now I'm hungry. We will have to try some of these out.