The next day we explored Atlanta Georgia. Of course we went to Hard Rock. We walked around Olympic Park. Saw CNN headquarters. We had lunch at The Waffle House. It was good. While at the at lunch we saw the Minnesota WNBA team. They were all so tall. After lunch we went to The Wonderful World of Coke. I loved it!! Parts were kind of boring. But overall I found it interesting. My favorite part was the taste testing!! I had different drinks from all over the world! We tried every flavor. There were some really really good ones. Ones that I wish we had here. But there was this one.. oh my gosh... so GROSS!! Like I almost threw up. It was strong. Nick hated it too. From what I saw no one liked it. After drinking way too much we headed to the Braves game. Nick really wanted a classic Braves shirt. Outside the stadium they had shirts for sell. Nick saw a blue one kind of what he wanted but he has tons of blue shirts... so he didn't get it. Shellie did buy it for Alex. So went into the stadium... and searched and searched. We couldn't find one anywhere. The ones we could find were for kids or for big and tall and they were way too big. We walked all over that stadium. Finally we found one. Nick went into the bathroom to change. He came out and the shirt was way way too tight. We were all so confused because it was his size. So he switched Alex. He changed into Alexs shirt. We started the game. And he kept saying stuff on how he really wanted that other shirt. So finally we decided for him to go down and see if they have a size bigger or something. He came back wearing his brand new red Braves shirt. The right size. He said that the one he had on before was women's!! It was fun game. I'm glad we got to go.
| Taste Testing |
The next day we woke up and headed to Charleston SC. It was about a 4 and half hour drive. We were all just so excited to get there. I had never been there and it was kind of scary not knowing what we were getting ourselves into. But we finally made it. After we got our keys we checked out downtown. It was pretty cool. So full of history. After we explored a little we went back and moved all our stuff. Thanks to Shellie and our friends Russ and Tiff it went by faster.
![]() |
| Our new home |
Even though we technically made it home. Our vacation wasn't over... not until Shellie went home. So while she was here we took advantage. We went on a carriage tour. I loved it!! We learned so much about Charleston. We learned about pirates, slavery, wars... etc. It was my favorite. We went to Boone Hall Plantation. The Notebook was filmed there along with other things. It was beautiful. We went to the beach a few times. We love the beach! And of course Nick tried chicken and waffles. It was sad seeing Shellie go. It made it no longer a vacation but real life.
| Rainbow Row |























No comments:
Post a Comment