Thursday, September 17, 2015

I've got my things, I'm good to go...

The day our pod got dropped off things got real... fast. We are lucky and we have an amazing family. Nicks brother Alex helped us pack it up. My sister-in-law Jenny came all the way from Mona to also help us pack up everything. We had less than 24 hours with the pod so we needed the help. It was a humbling and almost sad looking into the pod and thinking, "Wow our life is all in one 16 foot container". We honestly couldn't have done it without the help of our family.

The day before we headed out we met up with my parents and Levi and had dinner. It was good food and even better company. It wasn't fun saying good-bye... but it was a fun dinner. Like Winnie The Pooh  says, "How lucky am I to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard." After dinner Nick and I went walked around the Salt Lake Temple for the last time in who knows how long. It was a beautiful night. And the perfect way to end our time in Salt Lake.











1 comment:

Shantel said...

So crazy! And such a huge step for you two. Good luck! (We will miss you!)